This example will review how to change the Store Exchange method from Intuit Service to Removable Media and perform a Store Exchange to test proper processes.
Note: There are 5 different Store Exchange Methods you may use.
This process needs performed at EACH of the remote stores on the POS Server:
- Insert the flash drive into an available USB Port on the POS Server PC.
- On the Home Screen in POS, click the Store Exchange icon on the right most column of icons (labeled operations).
- Click the preferences button on the left under configuration.
- On the left column click “Store Exchange” under Multi-Store.
- You will see a row for each remote store.
- 2-Store 2 with Intuit Service in the box.
Perform steps 1 thru 16 at each Remote Store.
At the HQ POS Server perform the following steps:
- Perform steps 1 thru 12 noted above.
- While in the Store Exchange Center perform a Receive.
- Perform a Send.
- Close the Store Exchange Center.
- Close POS and remove the Flash Drive.
- Open POS.
To finalize the Store Exchange process, take the flash rive to each Remote Store and perform a Store Exchange Receive.
Couple of reminders:
This must be completed at all stores.
The Store Exchange method only needs to be changed this one time.