With 2.70, you can now control tip and receipt prompts by POS station.
For instance, if you have a mixed cafe/retail environment, you might want your cafe POS station to prompt for tips while your retail POS station does not. Or if you have a station that only takes phone orders, you wouldn't want it to try to capture a signature for payment.
Please make sure tips and/or receipt settings enabled first before customizing your prompts.
Customizing Tips/Prompts Per Station
To customize the tips/prompts of each of your POS stations:
- In the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Establishment tab.
- Click the Station tab and then select the station that you don't want to have the option (e.g., you don't want the station to prompt for a signature or you don't want the station to prompt for a tip):
- Under the Details section, find the Payment/Receipt Prompts. You can enable/disable the following (click the Show More button to see all options):
- Display Card Swipe Prompt: Applies to CDS only. The CDS will display a "Please Swipe Card" prompt to the user when awaiting a card swipe.
- Email Receipts: If supported by the business, customers at this station may elect to receive their receipts via email.
- Print Receipts: Customers at this station may elect to print their receipts.
- No Receipt: Customers at this station may elect not to receive a receipt.
- Capture Signature: Customers may sign on the screen for credit payments.
- Prompt for Tips: The customer will be prompted to add a tip to credit payments:
- Click Save when done.
- Repeat these steps for each stations you'd like to customize.