THIS ARTICLE IS A WORK IN PROCESS
This article is meant to expand on the Lightspeed Article, "Doing Inventory Counts". Please be sure to review Lightspeed's article and video in the article before moving forward. Please note Lightspeed's "Full Count" and "Spot Count" terms.
Items to consider BEFORE starting your Inventory Count:
- Are you going to set items not counted to zero?
- These could be missed items or items not currently in stock
- Are you going to break your Inventory Count into multiple Counts?
- Although you do not assign items to a count, you can filter counted or missed items by Category, Brand, Tag or a combination of all 3.
- Are you going to have multiple devices to perform your count?
- Are you going to have different users signed in to these devices?