Due to new compliance standards, the IPP3V4 pin pad terminals for Intuit Merchant Services require a mandatory reboot every 24 hours.
This article will walk you through making changes to the default time of 3:00 AM local time for this scheduled reboot to take place.
- Open QBPOS Desktop version 18.0 Release 11.
- From the menu bar, click on "File".
- In the File menu, click "Preferences".
- In the Preferences window, click "Workstation".
- In the left hand window pane, click on "PIN Pad Reboot Setting" under the section named "PIN pads".
- In the main window, you can change the scheduled time from the default of 3:00 AM local time to whatever you would like.
- Save the changes by clicking "Save" in the lower right hand corner of the main window.