This article reviews how to move an item or items from one check to a new check. The example uses tables, however, bar tabs can be in place of tables.
- Select the check with the items to be moved.
- Tap the ellipsis in the upper right hand corner of the item list
- Select "Move Item(s)"
- Select the radial dial in front of the items you wish to move to a new order and touch MOVE
- In the Move To window, select "Bar Tabs", then select the radial dial in front of the first available bar tab
By placing the new check on Hold, you have moved the items to a new check.
Follow these steps to move the Bar Tab to the original table.
Continue from the last step above without placing the check on hold OR re-open the check.
- Select the Move Table action button
- The "Move/Merge Orders" window appears with a list of today's orders in the left hand window and the order you are moving is highlighted. In the "Available Tabs/Tables" section touch Available and change to "In Use"
- Select the table to move the order to, then select Move.
- Select Hold
- The Floor Plan will now reflect 2 checks on the selected table
- Selecting the table prompts you to choose a check