How to reset and configure an Epson printer for Revel POS
How to Reset:
- Turn the Printer off.
- Use a paper clip or tip of a pen to press and hold the reset on the back of the printer.
- While holding the reset button, turn the printer on. Continue to hold the reset button.
- After 5 seconds, a warning will print out. Release the reset button.
- After about 5 more seconds, another sheet will print showing the factory reset IP address of the printer. Newer Epson models will default to a DHCP address.
How to Configure:
Navigate to TCP/IP in the Configuration menu.
Configure the following settings on this page:
- Open Google Chrome on a workstation connected to the Revel network.
- Enter the printer's IP address and hit Enter.
- The next page will direct you to enter the login credentials.
- Get IP Address: Manual.
- Set using Automatic Private IP Addressing (APIPA): Disable.
- Set using PING: Disable.
- IP address: desired IP address of the printer.
- Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0.
- Default gateway: 192.168.22.1.
- Socket timeout value: 300.
- Click Submit.
- Click Reset or power cycle the printer.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.