This article will walk you through the process of configuring QBPOS Desktop to only print one copy of a sales receipt that is paid for via credit card using Intuit Merchant Services.
Please note that this configuration change must be performed on each workstation processing credit cards using Intuit Merchant Services.
- Open QBPOS Desktop (and log into your company file if necessary with a user that has permissions to make changes to the workstation preferences).
- Click on File.
- Click on Preferences and then Workstation.
- In the left hand window pane, click Print Options under Documents & Printers.
- In the main window pane, uncheck the option named "Print two copies of credit card receipts" under the section titled "Print Multiple Copies.
- In the lower right hand corner, click Save.