What is an Inventoried Unit/Product and what is a Selling Unit/Product?
In Revel POS terms, for PA Beer Distributors, this is helpful for Case Beer.
An Inventoried Unit/Product is a Product that you order, i.e. Case of beer.
- Product you sell in a Unit of a Case
- Unit/Product you Order from a Vendor
- Half Pint and Pint examples: 18 PACK, 24 PACK, 30 PACK, 36 PACK
- Quart examples: 12 PACK, 15 PACK
A Selling Unit/Product is a Product you sell and the Unit you sell it in is a fraction of a Inventoried Unit/Product.
- Product you Sell as a fraction of a Case
- Half Pint and Pint examples: Single, 4 PACK, 6 PACK, 8 PACK, 12 PACK
- Quart examples: Single