You can export information from the Revel Management Console as a way of backing up data for safe keeping.
Before logging into your Management Console to export any information, you will want to create a folder on your computer to store the files you are exporting. For Example: C:\Revel Backup\Vendors.
- Open a web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari).
- Navigate to your Revel URL. For Example: https://company.revelup.com.
- Log into your Revel Management Console with your credentials.
- In the main toolbar, click on Inventory.
- In the Inventory main window pane, click More>Export>Excel (Customized).
- Be sure to read General Information.
- In Product Inventory Export, select Additional Columns.
- Check Include Inactive Products if you would like to export all Product Inventory including inactive products.
- Check Include hidden Products if you would like to export Products that are not marked to Track In Inventory.
- Check Export by Primary Stock Unit if you would to export quantities by Primary Stock Unit instead of Inventory Tracking Unit
- Click Export.
- If you would like to change the email address you wish to have the spreadsheet sent to, type the address in the box and click Continue. Otherwise, click Continue.